Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Passing of Gonzalo Duque

This is Nicole Duque, the oldest daughter of Gonzalo Duque. With the help of one of my teachers I am able to log into his website. With a heavy heart, I must say that after his battle with cancer he past away in June of 2014. He was in a Hospice in Livonia Michigan, and was accompanied by my mother, who told me the news. When I was with him he was telling me some of the information I should know. But  he forgot to tell me the password to his bloggspot. For right now: THE COMPANY IS ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. If you have any concerns, please email me at nikkiduque@att.net. Or if you would like to donate to our Gofundmepage, our family would greatly appreciate it! It is https://www.gofundme.com/Gonzaloduque
Thank you for your understanding and your business with Gonzalo Duque.
nikkiduque@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment